DHP Family up for Campaign of the Year Award
We have been shortlisted for the Campaign of the Year Award in TheTicketing Technology Awards 2019! The category aims to recognise the most effective ticket sales & marketing campaign – with emphasis on the innovative use of technology and digital channels, and we’re delighted to be nominated for the accolade.
TheTicketingBusiness Awards acknowledges leadership, innovation and achievement in the application of ticketing across sports, performing arts, music, cinema, live entertainment and visitor attractions. The Awards aim to increase the standards and best practice of ticketing, drive awareness and adoption of future ticketing technology, and improve the customer experience for ticket-buyers across all sectors.
As Europe’s leading gathering of entertainment ticketing professionals, each year TheTicketingBusiness Forum brings together the very best of the industry to showcase what’s new, explore the challenges we face and debate the future trends, says Ian Nuttall, Founder, TheTicketingBusiness. Alongside the conference and workshops, we will also celebrate and recognise those people and organisations which are really changing the way we service the ticketing needs of our customers.
The public nominated and after careful consideration, the judges have delivered a comprehensive shortlist of worthy finalists for TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2019 – which DHP Family have been selected for.
The full list of nominees for our award are:
CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR AWARD
- Open to All venue launch, Bonus Arena, UK
- Calling all Zalgiris virgins, Basketball Club Zalgiris Kaunas, Lithuania
- Beautiful, The Carol King Story, Ticketek/Michael Cassel Group/Her Majesty’s Theatre, Australia
- Ed Sheeran ÷ Stadium Tour Fan Engagement, Kilimanjaro Live/DHP/AEG/FanFairAlliance/Victim of Viagogo, UK
- MLS Cup Run: Breaking records to go all the way, Atlanta United FC/Mercedes-Benz Stadium, USA
- Amazon Prime Day, London Theatre Direct, UK