Chef de partie / Grill Chef – Oslo Restaurant – Hackney, London
Chef de partie / Grill Chef – Oslo Restaurant – Hackney, London E8
Salary Circa £10.50ph + Tronc + Benefits + Career Progression
Would you like to be the Chef de partie for Hackney’s famous music venue and restaurant Oslo?
Our Head Chef is looking for a proven, enthusiastic and hardworking Chef de partie to join his new team . As the chef de partie your responsibilities would include ensuring the smooth running and operations of the kitchen and consistently delivering high quality food to our highest of standards every time.
You will also aid the Head Chef in all food safety legislation and documentation ensuring it is up to date and aid in recruitment of junior chefs and help develop their training plans and to ensure all kitchen staff are trained in line with company procedure. You will need a can do attitude with a great understanding of people both in the kitchen and restaurant.
At Oslo, we are passionate about fresh food, quality ingredients, outstanding customer service and genuine hospitality, delivering an extensive menu of classic, original and signature dishes made fresh every day, in a relaxed, cool and stylish environment.
Oslo operates under ‘DHP Family’. We are currently made up of 9 venues nationwide and have a commitment to grow year on year and with further openings already planned for 2020, this is a very exciting time to join our award winning company*.
What are we looking for…?
- The Candidate we are looking for is an ambitious Chef-de-partie with ideally 1 year experience in a similar role.
- You must have strength in depth with food creativity.
- You may be from a branded or independent restaurant but must have your own personal flare.
- Candidates must be good communicators, have a hands on approach and be passionate about food.
- You must be flexible, reliable and able to work hours to meet the business’s needs – which will include evenings and weekends.
- Results driven – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised– Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator – Are you able to convey ideas effectively-getting into the hearts & minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for the DHP Family and our Oslo venue…?
- *Winner of the ‘Best Venue Teamwork’ at the Live Music Business Awards
- Good working hours and benefits
- Great company culture and fresh food philosophy
- Annual awards to celebrate our teams achievements
- Structured training and development programmes
- A rapidly growing fun family business expanding and evolving year on year
DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the Organization is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Please note that due to the number of applications we may receive please note we may not be able to reply to all applications.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then please get in touch!