Programming & Marketing Manager – Oslo, Hackney
Programming & Marketing Manager – Oslo, Hackney E8
£25-30k annual salary plus benefits
(Help with relocation available if required)
Oslo is an exciting cultural hub, located in the heart of East London. Our internationally recognised music and club event programme is served up alongside great food and drink in the unique space of Hackney Central station’s former ticket office.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Programming and Marketing Manager to join the venue team.
If you have an ingrained knowledge of music and events, and a network of contacts within the industry then we’d love to hear from you.
Along with a competitive annual salary and benefits, you would be responsible for the creation and curation of events within the venue:
- Developing the strongest possible programme of successful gigs, clubnights and other events
- Ensuring artists, agents, managers, record labels and decision makers in the music industry see Oslo as their first choice venue when wanting to place a show at this level of capacity
- Creating new event concepts and content for the bar, club and venue space
- Managing and developing existing events at Oslo
- Planning and co-ordinating the marketing activity for the venue
- Liaising with promoters and artists, internally and externally
If you have the drive, passion and desire to develop the events programme and marketing within an established East London venue, then this is your chance to join our forward-thinking team.
Please forward your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to receiving your application.
DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the Organization is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.