DHP Family is a multi-award winning live music promoter with over 30 years experience in the industry. Ever expanding and highly ambitious; we have expertise in all key areas of the business including: concerts, festivals, venue management, ticketing, and artist management.
The role of Designer is to realise DHP’s design requirements in the evolution of a broad range of campaigns across multiple platforms.
Operating within the marketing department, reporting to the Head of Creative and working with the rest of the design team, you will be responsible for helping to develop new creative solutions and to maintain the quality of DHP’s existing design output.
As a Designer at DHP you will ensure the voice and quality of DHP’s many brands remains consistent and of a high standard.
It is essential you are a strong team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and strong work ethic.
- Understanding and upholding the style guides of the many and varied brands housed within the DHP Family umbrella.
- Ensuring quality and consistency of the finished product, through design, layout, typography and compliance to existing brand guidelines.
- Creating engaging visual designs, digitally, by hand or otherwise to meet the requirements of the brief that has been set.
- Realising design concepts, both independently and under the supervision of the Head of Creative and other team members, for print and online collateral.
- Working with either verbal or written briefs to assist in the daily design of assets for DHP brands across print, online and social media channels.
- Supporting our Marketing team with production and reinterpretation of required graphics and imagery.
- Updating design collateral on an on-going basis with the launch of each new campaign.
- Maintaining a clear and effective filing system of design assets, to enable easy and clear access for other members of the team.
- Other DHP marketing & design tasks, when needed.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Understanding of coding HTML.
- Experience in video editing and knowledge of motion graphics (Premier Pro, After Effects)
- Demonstrable knowledge of designing for web and print. An understanding of how to effectively communicate through social media, in particular Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of printing processes and the ability to prepare artwork for printing.
- A natural flair for creative design – specifically – layout, composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence.
- Commitment to accuracy and the quality of work produced, with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Ability to design in a range of different visual styles, to enable DHP to maintain its varied visual output across all of its platforms.
- Ability to balance numerous projects simultaneously and under pressure, meeting tight deadlines with enthusiasm and efficiency.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work well within a team, delegate effectively and to be able to take constructive direction accurately and effectively when needed.
- An excellent and varied portfolio that demonstrates both online and print knowledge.
- In-tune with current design trends.
- To have a desire to develop new skills and design abilities, enabling the company to progress and stay up to date with design trends and other visual advancements.
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML5 and CSS would be advantageous
- Keen interest in professional photography
- A love of live music and knowledge of DHP and the music industry.
Email to apply with a portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.