JOB TITLE: Splendour Squad
TEAM/DEPARTMENT: Festival / Splendour
LOCATION: Nottingham – Wollaton Park
CONTRACT: 1 day
Splendour is DHP’s annual award winning festival with an epic line up of music legends and this year will be no different with headliners including Manic Street Preachers, The Specials, Rag’n’Bone man and All Saints. In Addition to the main stage acts and the confetti stage there will be a children’s area, entertainers fairground rides and food and drink for all to enjoy.
- Providing practical information and support to all those attending Splendour
- Answering festival goers questions on anything from toilet location to timings of the day.
- Help vulnerable people (including children) by either reuniting them with their family or friends or getting them the help they need.
- Working in partnership with all the internal and external stake holders including DHP Management and staff, security, police, Street Pastors and St Johns.
- Notifying security or management when there is any risk of harm
Personal Characteristics and Relevant Experience
- Socially confident to be able to chat and mingle with festival goers.
- Ability to stay calm and work issues through to resolution
- Proactive and ability to work on own initiative
- Open minded and assertive
Hours and Place of Work
The role is based at Wollaton Park in Nottingham and you will be expected to work for the duration of the festival on Saturday 21st July 2018 as well as partake in training and site familiarisation in the weeks leading up to the date.
If this role excites you and you are interested in working at the Iconic Nottingham festival please email your covering letter, current and expected salary and a CV to email@example.com
DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the Organization is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Please note that due to the number of applications we may receive please note we may not be able to reply to all applications.