JOB TITLE: Ticketing Coordinator
TEAM/DEPARTMENT: DHP Ticketing
LOCATION: Nottingham City Centre
A new exciting role has become available to join our Ticketing Team.
In 2017 and 2018 we delivered over 1,000 shows in multiple venues across the UK from small clubs to stadiums/arenas and theatres. We have been on a significant growth plan since 2009 and that is set to continue.
The Ticketing Team supports concerts, festivals and all the other events that DHP Family deliver. The management of ticket allocations to our external partners and the reporting of sales figures is a key deliverable of the Ticketing Team. Effective management of allocations using insights from sales both optimizes income and persuades our customers, consumers and artists to choose DHP Family ahead of the competition.
Supporting the Ticketing Manager and working with our promoters and production teams, you will be responsible for ticket sales reporting, overseeing ticket allocations, including guest lists, to ensure that they are organised effectively.
- Reporting of ticket sales
- Administration of allocations
- Liaising with promoters to meet their ticketing requirements
- Supporting the Management team as required
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Working with our “in house” Alt. Tickets platform to provide best business/customer experience
- Working on site at DHP Family events.
Personal Characteristics and Relevant Experience
- Evidence of experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Experience in database management and maintenance
- Experience of working in a similar environment is advantageous
- Ability to prioritise and manage differing needs of the business
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Flexible in working pattern
- Excited to be involved in process improvement
- Confidence and ability to work and communicate across multi-functional teams
- Resilience to work in what can be a high-pressured environment
- You will be required to use SharePoint and training will be given. Industry experience is preferred but not necessary.
Hours and Place of Work
The role is at the DHP Head Office situated in the Lace Market area of Nottingham City Centre, on a 35-hour week basis. There are peak periods which might require flexible working times e.g. weekend working to deliver the needs of the business.
We strive to ensure that employee flexibility works both ways which relies on mutual trust. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
If you would like to be part of our exciting organization and feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply with your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com